- Los Angeles, California
Jerome Calkins is an associate at the law firm of Michels & Lew, with a focus on medical malpractice, catastrophic injury, and elder abuse cases. Jerome earned his BA from the University of California at Los Angeles, majoring in History and minoring in Political Science. He later went on to earn his JD from Loyola Law School. Jerome is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, as well as the Consumer Attorneys of California and American Association of Justice. In addition to being tasked with assisting the firm’s skilled trial attorneys, Jerome assists with client relations and client facilitation.
In addition to his duties at the firm, Jerome frequently spends time with his family in Northern California, and enjoys running and hiking
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, JD
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A. Major: History, Minor: Political Science
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association of Justice