- Los Angeles, California
Simona Danesh shares her commitment to health, human rights, and civil rights with Michels & Lew, in its pursuit of justice for victims of negligence and wrongdoing. Simona is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California and the Central District of California.
She is multilingual and has lived and worked extensively abroad. Her research on international health and human rights coupled with her global experiences gives her a unique perspective and understanding of complex issues.
When she is not practicing law, you may see her running a trail, practicing yoga, exploring a museum, or enjoying time with family and friends.
- California Western School of Law
- BA: California State University of Long Beach- Major International Studies; Minor: French
- Université Paul Cézanne Aix-Marseille III- IEFEE: French Language and Culture Diploma
- American Association for Justice
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- Women Lawyer Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles